Saturday 3 December 2011

Fashion history has been made.

Bloggers, friends, family, Russians who I don't think know me in real life, today has been a good day, and here is why. 
I present to you, from the country which has previously brought us the LBD, the beret and the monochrome horizontal stripe, fashion history in the make:




I honestly think this is one of my favourite purchases of my entire 20 years on this planet. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Bordeaux. And if you can't beat 'em join 'em, right?


Disclaimer: this is for a fancy dress party not for real life, don't try to follow in my trendsetting footsteps in lectures or the workplace.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT? are you suggesting that I couldn't rock that look on a daily basis?

    I accept the challenge

    love the outfit by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete